Friday, February 4, 2011

New Beginnings

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am fairly new to blogging, although I visit other blog sites.
I just turned forty last month & decided that I'd like to try new things & blogging was one of them. I am a mother of two boys aged 20 & 16, and I'm married to my hubby for 20 years & I am a christian. I work in the health care field which I love, but it can be stressful at times, I have passion & mission to help others, which I feel is my calling from God. I love reading the bible & I am currently subscribed online for daily reading plans, so I will post scriptures almost daily. I am pretty much a girly-girl, pink is my favorite color. I love fashion, shoes, makeup, nail polish, all things Coach, jewelry/accessories, I also have a love for electronics, due to my hubby, mostly things like computers, Xbox 360(Kinect), iphone, ipad, e-readers/tablets & etc. I love to dress up, but I rarely do because of my career I wear mostly scrubs, but I love to shop at F21, H&M, & similar stores, I am young at heart, my age has not caught up with me yet. I truly love Bath & Body Works my favorite store of all time.  I also love to cook (I am an adventurous creative cook) meaning I will take a recipe & make it my own (add my own spin to it) I love to read, mostly blogs as of lately, I also love home decor/decorating, reminds me that I need to start with my bedroom, I want new colors for the spring. I also love traveling with my family (anywhere). We have not traveled out of the country & that is a dream of mine in the near future. I would love to go to Paris, or the Caribbean, as my hubby & I both have family from Barbados. Well, enough about me now, I tend to ramble a bit. My blog will mostly feature a little bit of everything I mentioned, but mainly fashion, cooking, electronics, scripture/faith, & traveling, I will try & post almost daily, but with work & (home) work I can't promise that. Thanks for visiting, Forty Fab & Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment